Can:Do Hearing, in conjunction with Can:Do 4Kids, are the state’s most experienced provider of services for children with hearing concerns. Paediatric appointments are conducted by a paediatric audiologist with extensive experience assessing children of all ages.
We provide a full range of children’s hearing tests and audiological services through our accredited audiology practice as well as access to a multidisciplinary team to support your child’s needs.
The available services may include:
- Hearing assessments for children from 6 months
- Assessment of ear health (including middle ear examination)
- Audiological support for children enrolled in Cora Barclay Listening and Spoken Language Program
- Auditory Processing assessment and management
- Cochlear implant mapping (including device management)
- Assistive listening devices, such as personal listening devices
- Hearing aid fittings and management
- Hearing protection and customised earplugs
- Sound fields/Rogers and classroom acoustics