Can:Do Hearing have a large range of devices for varying degrees of hearing loss. Let us help you make a selection that is perfectly tailored to what you need.
Our range is regularly updated, so please come in to discuss your particular needs.
- TV listening devices: listen to the television wirelessly at your preferred volume level without disturbing others.
- Sound fields, FM and Roger systems: a remote microphone which can be used to increase the speech to noise ratio, meaning you can hear others from a distance, even in background noise.
- Personal amplifiers: a microphone used to amplify speech and connected to a headset.
- Doorbells: with a loud and portable receiver and a range of available sounds.
- Bluetooth streamers: use to connect a Bluetooth device to your hearing aids.