We have all been spending more time at home lately and maybe watching more television than usual. Did you know that some devices can stream the television straight to your hearing aids? Can:Do Hearing have a large range of devices for varying degrees of hearing loss. Let us help you make a selection that is perfectly tailored to what you need.
Our range is regularly updated, so please come in to discuss your particular needs.
- TV listening devices: listen to the television wirelessly at your preferred volume level without disturbing others.
- Sound fields, FM and Roger systems: a remote microphone that can be used to increase the speech to noise ratio, meaning you can hear others from a distance, even in background noise.
- Personal amplifiers: a microphone used to amplify speech and connected to a headset.
- Doorbells: with a loud and portable receiver and a range of available sounds.
- Bluetooth streamers: use to connect a Bluetooth device to your hearing aids, or ask us about our new hearing aids that can connect directly to your phone.
To learn more about how we can help you with our range of Assistive Listening Devices email us at email@example.com or call (08) 8100 8209.