Our Points of Difference
- As an independent clinic, Can:Do Hearing is not aligned with any hearing aid manufacturer and offers South Australia’s largest range of hearing aids. You can be assured we will have the right hearing care solution for your patients.
- Our clinicians do not receive commissions meaning you can trust that our recommendations are based on patient needs. We put ethics and professionalism above sales and profits.
- By coming to Can:Do Hearing, you are supporting one of South Australia’s oldest not for profit charities. The proceeds from our efforts go to directly supporting the vital work of our charities Deaf Can:Do and Can:Do 4Kids.
- Can:Do Hearing is accredited by the Office of Hearing Services to provide free hearing tests and subsidised hearing aids to both pensioners and veterans.
- Unlike most providers we have the reputation, technical capacity, and clinical experience to provide paediatric audiology services. This includes hearing tests for all children over 6 months of age and auditory processing disorder testing for children over 6 years of age, with short waiting times.
- Can:Do Hearing works collaboratively with Can:Do 4Kids to provide speech pathology and other intervention services for children diagnosed with hearing loss or auditory processing disorders, offering your clients continuity of care within the one organisation.
- We provide tinnitus consultations and are government funded to manage Tinnitus SA which seeks to raise community awareness as well as providing comprehensive information and therapy options for people with tinnitus.
- We provide workers compensation assessments for patients with noise induced hearing loss and/or tinnitus, and work with our partners to make the process of claiming easy.
- All of clinicians are experienced audiologists with a master’s degree in audiology and are professional members of Audiology Australia with many years of experience.