Erindale Clinic - Now Open
Need a hearing test but can't come during business hours?
Can:Do Hearing are pleased to announce our new extended hours clinic at 362 Kensington Road, Erindale, is now open. Initially monthly from 1pm to 7.30pm on Mondays from 5th February 2018.
View location on Google maps
For appointments please phone our South Terrace Clinic on 8215 0431
Services available at Erindale include:
- Hearing assessments for adults (all initial assessments are free for people over 26)
- Rehabilitation appointments for adults including provision of hearing aids where indicated (being independent our audiologists do not receive any commissions from hearing aid manufacturers and choose from a wide range of hearing aids at a competitive price)
- Tinnitus Management
- Children’s hearing assessments from 6 years of age (paediatric hearing assessments from 6 months – 5 years of age are available at our Blackwood or Welland sites)
- Compensation and workplace assessments
- Free Aural Rehabilitation appointments to work with clients to improve communication with or without hearing aids
Erindale adds to our services available across metropolitan Adelaide including: Welland, Adelaide City, Blackwood, Brighton and Morphett Vale.
As part of the Can:Do Group, Can:Do Hearing is a not for profit clinic with all proceeds supporting vital services for South Australians with sensory impairments through our charities Can:Do 4Kids and Deaf Can:Do.