Can:Do Hearing carries a large range of Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) to assist with varying degrees of hearing loss.
Our range is regularly updated, so please come in to discuss your particular needs – we’re confident we can find the right solution for you.
- TV listening devices - listen to the television wirelessly at your preferred volume level without disturbing others.
- FM and Roger systems - a remote microphone which can be used to increase the speech to noise ratio, meaning you can hear others from a distance, even in background noise.
- Personal amplifiers –a microphone used to amplify speech and is connected to a headset.
- Doorbells – with a loud and portable receiver and a range of available sounds.
- Bluetooth streamers – use to connect a Bluetooth device to your hearing aids.
- Shake-a-wake Alarm Clock - a compact, battery powered guaranteed to wake up even the soundest sleeper.